Electrocoagulation is the safe, non-invasive way to eliminate skin tags, telangiectasias, ruby points, milia, spider angioma, and many more skin imperfections on all areas of the face and the body including the eye area
At ACS Beauty Studio & MediSpa we use a treatment called Electrocoagulation that makes skin imperfections disappear quickly and effectively. With the new technology from Silhouette Tone we are able to do that!
Our device is Health Canada approved, and treatments are provided by a certified and highly experienced medical aesthetician.
- Little to no downtime
- Safe for all skin types
- Targeted Solution to treat problem sensitive areas
- Highly effective treatments with long-lasting results
- FDA and Health Canada Approved
- Safety Is Our Top Priority
What can Electrocoagulation Treat?
- Skin tag removal
- Milia removal (whiteheads)
- Telangiectasia removal, (dilated or broken capillaries on the face)
- Cherry angioma removal, (Ruby points or blood spots)
- Spider angioma removal
- Sebaceous hyperplasia removal
- Seborrheic keratosis removal
- Cholesterol deposit removal
Aftercare for Electrocoagulation
Electrocoagulation aftercare is simple. Just follow our aftercare sheet provided by your medical aesthetician.
Things to remember after your treatment
- Keep treatment area dry
- Apply SPF and avoid sun exposure
- Don’t touch or scratch the treated area
- Apply ointment as recommended by your aesthetician
Frequently asked questionsIS ELECTROCOAGULATION PAINFUL?
Electrocoagulation is a very tolerable treatment, depending on the area being treated and the type of skin blemish. A majority of clients report a pinching feeling on the skin during treatment. For sensitive areas, numbing cream can be provided before the treatment.
Small scabs may appear following treatment, as part of the healing process, these heal within 3 to 21 days.